Download New Patient Forms
To us, you are more than just a set of teeth. While we’re here to make sure you have a healthy, beautiful smile, we know we can’t do that without getting to know you. We understand everyone we see is truly unique.
Our Comprehensive Evaluation for New Patients
Our Comprehensive Evaluation gives us a chance to discuss everything that impacts your dental care.
Together during your New Patient Comprehensive Evaluation, we will:
• Determine what optimum oral health means for you and create a plan to get you there,
• Talk about your teeth and gums,
• Take photos to get a full picture of your smile and review these photos with you so you see what we see,
• Perform an oral cancer screening,
• Take necessary X-rays,
• Periodontal charting to determine the presence or absence of periodontal disease,
• Make appropriate referrals to specialists if needed,
• Work through any questions you may have about dental care, and
• Address any fears you have about dentistry.
For patients with healthy mouths, we are able to provide a cleaning on the same day. If you have periodontal disease, we will make a plan to get you back to health.
Our Limited Care/Emergency Exam can typically be done the same day you call and includes:
• Quick appointment to address one area of concern,
• X-ray of the area,
• Exam to determine the problem,
• Prescription (if necessary), and
• Referral to a specialist (if necessary)